MATCHING GOD GIVEN TALENTS WITH EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITIES
Circle is dedicated to arts education. We offer many opportunities for students to explore their God-given talents. Our goal is to expose students to the arts at an early age, cultivating a lifetime of appreciation and enjoyment. Every year, Circle’s theatre program presents a full schedule of high-quality, family-friendly productions. Circle’s reputation for excellence is well known in the community. We’ve twice been voted “Best Theatre Group” by the Orlando A-List. With guidance from a faculty of Christian artist-educators, students develop their skills in all aspects of theatre. Each year, the program presents up to six productions, giving students a chance to explore a wide variety of repertoire and roles.
The Foundry Center –is a multi-use facility that houses our theatre program, including classroom and rehearsal space. It houses both the smaller 50-180 seat theatre The Commons; and the 350-seat Main Stage Theatre.
ABOUT THEATRE ARTS
CIRCLE SCHOOL OF THE ARTS
Circle School of the Arts is the specialized arts high school within Circle Christian School. The vision of Circle School of the Arts is to serve and equip students to fulfill their God-given calling in the theatrical arts. This vision includes providing students with a firm academic grounding in the field, as well as providing hands-on instruction for the purpose of artistic development through skills training and performance/ production opportunities. Students may apply for this program any year while in high school.
Students who successfully complete all four years are eligible to receive an Arts Honors Diploma. This diploma gives students an advantage as they apply, audition, and compete for placement in universities and conservatories with other seniors graduating from public and private performing arts high schools.
ARTS HONORS DIPLOMA
Experience in the Circle School of the Arts theatre program prepares students for successful auditions at leading theatre programs at the college and conservatory level. Recent graduates have been accepted and/or are attending the following schools:
- Asbury University
- Denison University
- Elon University
- Florida Southern College
- Florida State University
- Hope College
- North Carolina Wesleyan
- NYU Steinhardt
- NYU Tisch School of the Arts
- Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Point Park University
- Seminole State College
- Southeastern University
- University of Central Florida
- Valencia State College
- Wheaton University
STUDENT HONORS AND AWARDS
- Circle Theatre Company has been recognized as the BEST THEATRE GROUP by the Orlando A-List.
- CSA students have been recognized as National Merit Finalists.
- CSA students have received thousands in scholarship funds for their academic and artistic achievements.
- CSA 2013 graduate named Florida’s 2013 Distinguished Young Woman (formerly America’s Junior Miss) and placed 2nd runner up in the 2013 National Distinguished Young Women program displaying her musical theatre talent.
- CSA 2014 graduate named 1st runner up in Florida’s 2014 Distinguished Young Woman program.
- CSA graduates have been accepted into world-renowned music programs, visual art programs, honor colleges, film programs, and WinShape Foundation leadership programs.
- Circle School of the Arts has been featured on the national television’s PBS Artisodes.
OUR CAMPUS LOCATIONS
Circle utilizes a variety of campus locations, so that families have the opportunity to choose programs best suited to their student’s needs.
1199 Clay St.
Winter Park, FL 32789
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
9:00am – 3:30pm
Harvest Korean Presbyterian 16796 E. Davenport Road
Winter Garden, FL 34787
Monday & Thursday
9:00am – 3:30pm
1491 E SR 434
Winter Springs, FL 32708
Monday through Friday
9:00am – 3:30pm