Welcome to the Circle Monthly Reporting System (MRS)! This site has been built for the exclusive use of Circle families to enhance the partnership between students, parents, and the school. Use of this site requires a username and password issued by the school. By using this site users agree to all terms and conditions associated with the site.
Parents with students in grades 7-12 are required to submit the student’s first and second semester non-Circle courses, including curriculum, source of instruction, and class length by July 14 each year. Lower school (grades K-6) student submissions should be complete by July 14 each year. An email containing usernames and passwords will be sent to all families at the beginning of July. If you have questions or do not receive this information, contact Robin Smith.
Understanding and using the site
The Monthly Reporting System (MRS) was developed by Circle to enhance the flow of information between students, parents and the school with the greatest ease of use. Everything you need to know to use the site is outlined in the documents and videos linked below.
A series of instructional videos have been created to address the most commonly asked questions.
Lower School (K-6)
- K-3 Entering Course
- K-3rd Reporting Monthly Grades in the MRS
- 4th-6th Entering Courses and Curriculum in the MRS
- 4th-6th Reporting Monthly Grades in the MRS
- K-6th Documenting Monthly Attendance in the MRS
- K-6th Reporting Final Semester Grades
- Access and Login to the MRS
- Late Reporting and Truancy Policies
Upper School (7-12)
- Course & Curriculum Declaration Part 1
- Course & Curriculum Declaration Part 2
- Documenting Attendance in the MRS
- Entering Monthly Grades & Required Documentation in the MRS
- Submitting Monthly Documentation
- Entering & Submitting Semester Grades
Logging into the site
After you have reviewed the information above, simply login below using the username and password provided by the school. If you did not receive a username and password, contact Robin Smith.
If you have additional questions related to monthly reports, contact Robin Smith.