Tuesday Evening, January 20, 2015
What do I do when . . .
- my second grader can’t tell time?
- I have to choose a one day a week class or 2 days a week for my elementary student?
- homeschooling is hard because of a reluctant learner?
- my child gets headaches when he reads?
- my high school student seems lazy and not interested in school work?
- I love homeschooling but my family isn’t quite so excited?
Tara Concelman and Penny Martin will be leading a forum discussing the challenges and victories that parents of struggling learners face daily.
This is an opportunity to ask questions and hear others discussing their own homeschooling experience.
Academic, Behavior, Daily Schedules – any subject is open for questions and discussions.
Tuesday, January 20, 7:00pm in the Education Building of Calvary Assembly. Email Penny Martin to RSVP.
See you there!