Financial Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When are statements sent to me?
- Family account statements are emailed each month approximately 7-10 days before the next payment due date. They are sent in Adobe Reader (.pdf) format. Account balances can also be viewed online via the Circle Dashboard.
When are payments due?
- Payments are due on the 1st of the month (August – May)
Are there late fees?
- Yes. Late tuition fees in the amount of $25.00 are assessed on the 7th of the month.
Can I pay my bill online?
- Yes. Payments are accepted through PayPal. Please use the following link to access: http://www.circlechristianschool.org/payments/
Does Circle offer a tuition discount?
- No. Circle will not offer a tuition discount for the 2017-2018 school year.
Does Circle accept the McKay, Step Up for Students, or any other scholarships?
- No. Circle does not accept these scholarships.
Is it possible to have my bill paid automatically each month through my credit card?
- Yes. Many Circle families are participating in our Monthly Credit Card Processing program. Your credit card is charged on the 1st of each month and a revised account statement is emailed to you by the 10th of each month.
- To participate, download the Authorization Form and submit it to the Circle office via mail (2134 Kentucky Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789) or fax (407-740-8580). FOR SECURITY REASONS, NEVER EMAIL CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
- This is an annual program. If a family participated last year, an updated form must be submitted to continue participation for the upcoming school year.
- Download the Credit Card Authorization Form.
I am not receiving my statement via email. Why?
- First, make sure that we have your current email address on file.
- Second, some email providers filter attachments for security purposes. You may need to adjust your email settings to allow for attachments from designated senders such as CircleChristianSchool.org.
I am past due on my account. What should I do?
- We recognize that some of our families face financial challenges during the year for a variety of reasons. Communication is very important. Please contact Mike Stroup (Email:MikeS@CircleChristianSchool.org) at the Circle offices to establish a payment plan and to remain in good standing. It is our desire to work with our families during challenging times.
- As per school policy, family accounts that are not in good standing will be ineligible to:
- Maintain enrollment in classes or programs. ** Students may be denied access to attend. **
- Receive student testing results
- Obtain academic records or transcripts
- Participate in athletic programs
- Register for classes / programs for the upcoming school year
The school year has started and I would like to drop my child from some classes or programs. Will my bill be reduced accordingly?
- It depends on when the class is dropped. Please see the policy for dropping classes noted below:
- Registration ended in June.
- The financial commitment for each class / program is for the entire academic school year.
- Circle provides these programs based on the demand of its families. Each class is evaluated based upon student enrollment to meet the expenses related to such class selections.
- We do recognize that situations do change prior to the start of the new school year.
- For Classes / Programs dropped between the close of the registration period (June) and August 31st, families will be responsible for two (2) months participation fees for the dropped class / program in lieu of the ten (10) month participation as was previously agreed upon at the time of registration.
- For classes dropped after August 31, families will be responsible for the entire class / program fee.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
Where can I find more detailed information about your financial policies?
- Circle’s financial policies can be viewed HERE